Saturday, December 10, 2005

Learning to Fly












Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a windswept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
A fatal attraction is holding me fast, how
Can I escape this irresistible grasp?
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies

Tongue-tied and twisted Just an earth-bound misfit, I




















Ice is forming on the tips of my wings
Unheeded warnings, I thought I thought of everything
No navigator to find my way home
Unladened, empty and turned to stone
A soul in tension that is learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies

Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I












Above the planet on a wing and a prayer,
My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air,
across the clouds I see my shadow fly
Out of the corner of my watering eye
A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night



















There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss
Can't keep my mind from the circling skies

Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I


Pink Floyd


Algo que todos debemos hacer: Aprender a volar.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:29 AM

    Somos �ngeles ca�dos desde la luz-oro, s�lo hay que recordar c�mo era volar...

    ReplyDelete

Orbe Dub

 Canon 70D